This is a brand new professional true blue screen Chromakey background made out of 100% seamless muslin cotton scientifically color matched to chroma key blue. It is perfect for Videography and Photography, Digital Masking, Video/TV Production, Independent Film Makers, Churches, and more. Said most simply, we supply the highest quality 100% cotton blue screen. It is perfect for the total spectrum of video and photographic applications.
Why do the professional keep recommending Square Perfect chroma key backdrops?
Price, Quality, and performance. Square Perfect has perfected the texture and reflectiveness of their material so well they can virtually eliminate reflective spill. What is reflective spill? Said most simply, it is the blue fringe around the subject after you have chroma keyed out the blue screen backdrop. You have tried the rest, now purchase the best. Once you experience the Square Perfect Difference, you spend less time adjusting the lighting on your chroma key screen and spend more time doing what you want to be doing.
How do I use a blue screen?
Light The Chroma Key Screen Backdrop:
- Use even lighting with a smooth color temperature lamp
- Avoid hot spots and shadows. This will cause reflective spill and make editing a nightmare
- Place your lighting on the sides or the behind your subject. Again, don't get the light to close or "hot"
Light The Subject:
- Illuminate the subject/object from multiple sides. Never use different types of lights or only from 1 side
- Stay at least 3 feet away from the screen. The further away, the better
- The goal is to eliminate any shadows behind the subject/object
- Make sure your lighting is even and well balanced on the chroma key blue screen backdrop
- Keep the subject as far forward of the chroma key backdrop as possible
- Light the subject separately
- Prevent shadows from hitting the chroma key backdrop
- Make sure the subject does not contain the same color as your chroma key backdrop!
Square Perfect is blue screen is soft enough to drape immediately and can be quickly and easily ironed to produce a texture more akin to canvas or paper. They can be hung on a stand or ceiling mounted, or used with any clamps or clips that you may currently be working with. They are machine washable (please allow for 5-8% manufacturing shrinkage) and will therefore have a longer life. All our muslins come with a 4 inch rod pocket at one end - set-up is easy when you know which end it up!
- Stand and accessories not included.
- Rod pockets for quick set-up 100% cotton to absorb the light and help eliminate reflection
- Our Grade A cotton and fine weaving ensures a seamless matte background that is free of texture and grain
- Our high quality dyes reduce the color deviation across the fabric surface - the color will not fade or wear with correct use and storage
- Machine washable (warm or cold setting, no bleach)
- Crimped along the edges to prevent tears
- 10' x 20'
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee