Photography Equipment > Strobes & Flash Heads > Square Perfect 300W/S SP300 Strobe / Flash Head Photography Studio Lighting
The new SP400 has a uniquely styled design and is very compact. Made from the toughest aluminum, these flashes will stand up to the most vigorous photographic conditions. All the strobes have the following:
- A built-in stabilizer to ensure a consistent power output regardless of variations in the power supply.
- Top quality 75 watt modeling lamp. to help guide your strobe placement by visualizing the shadows that will fall on your subject when the strobe actually fires.
- A built-in fan to remove the heat quickly and quietly from inside the light while in use.
- Flexibility. Power levels can be set from 1/32 to full.
- A built-in optical slave which allows firing of multiple units without connecting wires.
- Technology. The strobes will automatically release any unwanted electrical power when lowering the power setting.
- Premium Flash Tubes. Imported from Germany. Provides long life and the best color consistency.
- Will work with Bowen Speed Rings.
|Max Power (w/s)||400 w/s|
|Recycle Time||.5-2.5 Sec.|
|Max Flash Duration||1/700 Sec.|
|Output Adjustable||Full - 1/32 Stepless adjustment|
|Modeling Light||75w halogen light bulb|
|Built-in Buzz Reminder||Yes|
|Triggering Voltage||5V (safe for all digital/film cameras)|
# of Ratings: 0