What makes the Square Perfect SP-90 Continuous Light Kit so special? Quality and Performance! Square Perfect only supplies the highest quality components and this kit is no exception This set-up has been a best seller for years and is perfect for new photographers as well as professionals. Simply said, this kits wins our "best bang for the buck" award. The results you can obtain with this set-up far exceeds that of many kits costing thousands of dollars. The near perfect color temperature intertwined with the soft-white translucent umbrellas, and cool bulbs yields the perfect lighting. We an include a free carrying case which means you have an instant on-location studio.
The Square Perfect stands utilizes reinforced brace supports, and heavy-duty, riveted joints, to help ensure maximum stability and security. The three reinforced legs spread wide to prevent the stand from getting tipsy and can support the heaviest of flashes. Combine the stand, sockets, and bulbs with the high grade translucent umbrella and you have a proven winner. The set-up will yield superior lighting performance--it creates a more natural look than the rectangular highlight created by a softbox. Aluminum alloy construction and superior craftsmanship makes this the most robust and stylish stand on the market. They are strong and very lightweight.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Two (2) Square Perfect High Quality SP803 7 Ft Tripods/Light Stands
- One (1) Square Perfect SP801 Miniature Light Stand
- Three (3) Professional Series Light Holders / Sockets
- Two (2) High quality 33" Soft umbrellas
- Three (3) Compact Fluorescent Daylight Balanced Photo Light Bulbs, 45 Watt/5500K, UL listed
- One (1) Carrying Case for the Kit
SP803 Professional Series Tripods / Light Stands
- Superior quality, pressure die-cast aluminum construction
- An exceptionally strong, yet lightweight stand
- Versatile and compact
- Solid locking capabilities with specially designed quick-release levers
- Stands:" Extends to 72" high
- Height is adjustable from 2ft 8in to 6ft 2in
- 5/8 stem
- 1/4" screw tip on the stem
- Uses quick release levers, allowing full and smooth height adjustments
- Footprint is 2ft 6in to provide extra stability
- Spring cushioned
- Folds up quickly and easily
- 2ft 3in long when closed
- Max load of 7 lbs
- 1 Year Warranty
Miniature Light Stand (SP801):
- High quality aluminum, pressure die-cast aluminum
- Black anodized aluminum
- Maximum 2.6' heavy duty light stand
- Solid quick release levers
- Easy set up
- Max Height: 2.3' Feet, Min height: 1.4' Feet, Max tube diameter: 23.5 MM 1 Year Warranty
Professional Series Light Holders
- These light holders will make the hardest job simple
- The adapter swivels in all directions making the lighting positions endless. Designed to hold bulbs up to 105 Watts.
- You can use it as is or with the umbrella
- The extra long cords help you move it to the correct position for the best lighting effects
- (2) White Studio Umbrella 32" Wide
- Useful for shoot through photography to similate the effects of a softbox Easy to assemble/disassembleCompact and easy to store
- Thick Nylon Construction with Square Perfect Logo
5500k Daylight Balanced Photo Light Bulbs (SP45):
- Average Life: 10,000 Hours
- Approximate Incandescent Equivalent: 125 Watt, total system output is 375 Watt
- Saves more than 90 Watts of Energy
- E26 standard screw-in base
- CRI (Color Rendering Index ) > 84
- Designed for 120V/60 HZ
- UL listed, Energy Star compliant
- Bulb size: 6.37" Length, 2.68" Diameter, 2.36" Base Width, 2.70" Base Length
Professional Carrying Case
- High quality water resistant carrying case
- Makes set-up and take down a breeze. Lightweight and portable
What makes the Square Perfect Umbrella the perfect Solution?
- Softens and reflects light for soft, enhancing shadows
- Filters the light to prevent shadows and reflections
- Gives a clean professional backdrop to all items being photographed
- Folds down to fit into a small carrying pouch
- Excellent for field jobs and studio shoots
- Eliminates glare and hot spots (also known as CCD bloom)
- Bathes object in light for beautiful dimensional lighting
- Eliminates unwanted reflection on metallic objects
- Easy to set up and easy to store
- Makes you look like a professional!
WHY SQUARE PERFECT?
Every product we sell is designed with the photographer in mind. As you know, there are a million choices and just about as many sellers touting their systems as the best. One thing to note is the quality of the material and the warranty the manufacturer provides. Although our system may be slightly more expensive, they offer more durability and performance than the cheap imposters. Check out our product reviews and you will see the Square Perfect difference.