This set-up is a brand new design. It has a variable flash output of 160 w/s with power controls which allow you to operate the light from 1/8 power all the way to full power. It is simple to adjust--you just turn the dial. This new 2 light kit gives you 320 w/s of power, is lightweight, portable, and simple to set up. With the softbox umbrellas attached on your main light you will be able to eliminate the harsh shadows and wrap the light around your subject to give you perfect pictures.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- (2) SP160 Lamps. 320 w/s total output, Includes all bulbs and cords
- (2) SP803 Professional Tripods/Light Stands. Stands extend from 34" to 81.5"
- (2) 10' Heavy Power Cords
- (2) Softbox Four Panel Tents (28" x 20"). The soft box umbrellas will give you almost shadowless wrap around professional lighting
- (1) DRT-2G Two Channel Radio Flash Trigger System--includes receiver, trigger, and synch cord
- (1) Four Leaf Barn Door.
- (1) Honeycomb Filter
- (1) Set Studio Gels (Red, Blue, Yellow, and Clear). These are used to change the color of your background or for mood lighting
- (1) Premium Nylon Carrying Case
The SP160 produces a superb warm light that will bathe your subjects in soft light. These are very high quality professional strobes that will give you years of service. They are perfect for commercial studios, location photographers as well as advanced amateurs. You can use this strobe for a main light, fill light, back light, or hair light. With the variable power setting you will have complete control over your light output. It is perfect for film or digital cameras.
- Power Input : AC110-130 volt
- Flash Power : 160ws (joule) in full
- Guide No. : 120ft/36m ISO100
- Color Temperature : 5600K
- Flash-tube Lifetime : over 8,000 typical flashing
- Power Setting : 1/16 to full continuously
- Recharge Time : 0.5-3 seconds in full
- Flashing Duration : 1/600 sec. @t=0.1; 1/1000 sec. @t=0.5
- Slave Effectiveness : 35ft /10m
- Lighting Range : 55 degree
- Modeling Power : Halogen 75w
- Bulb Base : E-14 screw
- Synch Voltage : 5volt
- Fuse : 5A
- Dimension : f4"?7-1/2" (f100mm ? 195mm)
- Weight : 1.8Lb (800g)
PREMIUM GRADE ALUMINUM STANDS: To give you a place to attach your Softbox, the kit includes two lightweight heavy duty aluminum stands that extend to 14 feet high?yes 14 feet. Square perfect utilizes reinforced brace supports, and heavy-duty, riveted joints, to help ensure maximum stability and security. The three reinforced legs spread wide to prevent the stand from getting tipsy.
PROFESSIONAL GRADE ACCESSORIES: The kit includes a barndoor, a set of studio gets, and a deluxe carrying case which is compartmentalized for easy transportation, as well as a radio flash trigger and synch.
PROFESSIONAL LIGHT: The light produced is absolutely delightful, and, in many ways, superior to other light. Since it is produced by a broader surface (the full face of the Softbox), it tends to wrap around the subject with a warm, friendly and pleasing glow (unlike the harsher light from a more pointed source). In addition, there are no hard edged shadows or hot spots like those often found with smaller point light sources. On top of all this, the SP160 Softbox helps add that desired inner radiance and illumination to the eyes.
PORTABLILITY: The lightweight design and engineering makes it easy to set up in minutes and then quickly fold down.
PRICE/INVESTMENT: With proper care, there is no reason why this kit won't last a lifetime. Your light kit will provide many years of quality service with proper care and handling.